Monday, June 6, 2011

This attraction is so strange.
I don't know if i've felt anything like it before.
Well, that's a lie. I felt the same thing with Daniel.
We all know how that turned out...

I wish I had more to say, I feel like with every word I stumble...
I just don't want to seem creepy.

I'm not even sure why I would seem that way.
Sigh.

I worry too much.

I really like talking to this person, they make me feel happy.
Everyday I check to see if I have a message. If I don't I am slightly sad, but I understand why, of course. When I get one I am happy...
Maybe I'm a bit too obsessed at this point?
I only want to talk though.

I think she's afraid that I might be a stalker or something, but I would never do anything like that, 0.0 I just want to talk online. Nothing more.


I feel like a lot of the people I knew have changed.
I guess that's normal at this time in life.
I haven't changed though.
Is something wrong with me?

Sigh. Too many questions, not enough answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment