Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I often find myself doing things that I know won't work.
Like a child I try and walk between the raindrops, fly into the clouds, and disappear when no one is looking. Although I have done them many times before and have always found that they result in the same outcome, I try again.
Doesn't science tell us that one of these days if I keep trying, there is a small probability that it might just happen?

I'm pretty stoked as Aniina should be here to visit me within the month, that is, if everything goes according to plan. I'm not entirely sure what types of things we could do, especially with her having issues with her cerebral palsy lately. I guess even if we just sit around it will be a refreshing experience.

Kai has practically moved in with me, and spends more than half the week with me. We get out and play tennis and basketball pretty much daily. It's pretty weird however, as we have nothing in common at all. Still, who complains about their friends when they don't have very many?

That's about all I have to say for now.

Sair

1 comment:

  1. Theoretical physics suggests that yes, anything is possible, it's just a matter of probability. According to that theory - which makes sense if you think about it, or at least I think it does - if I spent billions of years pressing against a wall there's a chance that I would go through said wall. Then again there's just a much greater chance to get struck by lightning during the wait, so I don't think I'll try it.

    ReplyDelete